Minors under 18 years old must be accompanied by a legally appointed guardian if traveling without
one or both parents.
- Minors cannot create their own TALOFAPASS account. Legally appointed guardians or parents must register for a TALOFAPASS account and add the Minor as part of the TALOFAPASS travel party.
- Minors under 18 years old must be accompanied on the flight by a legally appointed guardian if traveling without one or both parents.
- Minors shall be in the care (quarantine together) of the legally appointed guardian or a parent (fully vaccinated) during any quarantine period in American Samoa. Minors under the age of 18 cannot quarantine by themselves.
For additional questions on Minor travel please contact the AS Department of Legal Affairs:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org OR
- Call (684) 633-4163 ext. 1116 and 1117 between 7:30am to 4:00pm Monday to Friday excluding Holidays. American Samoa local time.