Additional examples of American Samoa Proof of Residency:

If you claim American Samoa residency, you must submit any one of these documents for each traveler in your party as proof of residency when you create your trip in TALOFAPASS in the Travel Profile section of the application:

  • Valid American Samoa issued ID that is current (expired ID's are not accepted).  
    • Please make sure the expiration date is visible when you upload - you may need to upload both the front and back of the ID card.
  • A recent (within the last 2 years) utility bill with the passenger's name on it.
  • A recent (within the last 2 years) official piece of mail addressed to the passenger at his/her AS P.O. Box.
  • An affidavit from an AS church/organization confirming passenger's membership.
  • An AS tax return transcript, Recent Paystub, current Bank Statement with passenger's AS address (only passenger's name and address need to be viewable, other data can be redacted).
  • A valid AS school enrollment document.
  • A DOH immunization card (for children).

If you are unable upload or have difficulty, you may also email your documents to . Please state your TALOFAPASS trip ID in your email to assist with review.