Once you have created a TALOFAPASS account (see Creating a TALOFAPASS account) and have procured an airlines ticket, you must create a trip application in TALOFAPASS for the AS Government agencies to review and approve.
- Login to TALOFAPASS at https://talofapass.as.gov
- Click on the Manage Trips section
- Click on Create a New trip
- Select if you are arriving or departing American Samoa
- Fill out the sections of the Create a Trip wizard. When it asks to upload a document such as identification, flight confirmation, etc., click on the area (circled in red) to upload any picture or electronic image of your documents.
- If you need to exit before you reach the end of the Trip wizard, select the Save & Exit button (circled in blue) to save your progress.
- You can come back to this trip in the Manage Trip section of TALOFAPASS and click on the View/Edit Trip Details or Finish Submitting button